- I LOVE the idea of having either a nativity/village for the advent calendar and letting the kids add to it each day with Baby Jesus being added on Christmas eve... http://saltandchocolate.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-advent-village-is-coming-along.html
- How fun and easy would these be to do? They are beautiful and the kids would LOVE it! http://littlemommaandcompany.blogspot.com/2008/12/painted-holiday.html
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this wreath and will be hitting the after Christmas sales to pick me up some of these ornaments! http://tidymomof2.blogspot.com/2008/12/glass-ball-ornament-wreath.html
- I've been wanting to do one of these calendars for a LONG time and even bought the pans (over a year ago) but just couldn't come up with a simple idea... Here's one... http://www.remodelingthislife.com/2008/12/03/magnetic-advent-calendar
- Need a neighbor gift? I LOVE the idea of cookie dough logs (you could even put a note on it that said "Here's some dough for the Christmas holiday!" Here's a link to my cousin, Gina's site: http://ginahappenings.blogspot.com/2008/12/november-happenings.html and here is one I found on the internet: http://www.makeandtakes.com/cookie-dough-log-rolls
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Awesome Christmas Crafts & Ideas
I found some awesome ideas for Christmas...