Friday, April 3, 2009

General Conference Ideas

Tomorrow starts General Conference for the LDS church. It is a wonderful weekend where the Prophet and Apostles and other leaders of the church can guide and instruct us. But it can get a little long for the kiddos so I've been researching ways and ideas to make it fun for them and thought I'd share some of my findings...

There are all sorts of wonderful Conference packets to print out for the kids...
I love this one here that goes through each of the Apostles.
Here is one that would be good for younger kids because it has lots of coloring pages and older ones to write their thoughts on the talks.
I LOVE the Conference Booklet that you can download on this page...
And here's another conference packet...
And another one...

Here's some fun conference bingo sheets!

Michelle at A Little Tipsy suggested having zones for each kid made out of blankets. Love it!
There are all sorts of ideas on General Conference over at Sugarnoodle...
More fun ideas over at Mormon Mamma - my favorite is scones & milkshakes (can you tell I'm pregnant? lol)
And here's some ideas for a conference basket...

No comments:

Post a Comment