Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recipes Anyone?

I have a TON of recipes to post so get ready! lol

I have GOT to try this Fruit Pizza! YUM!
And here's another version of Fruit Pizza!

Some Chicken Tortilla Soup, Anyone?

Crockpot Meatloaf? Sounds like I need to try this out! I love my crockpot!

I need to try these rolls...

I LOVE cooked carrots but my kids don't... maybe these would help change their minds!

I NEVER cook pork chops but maybe I should try these Honey-Mustard style!

My family is a fan of the cornish hens - I should try them this way...

I love me some Baked Teriyaki Chicken!
Or this sounds Swiss-n-ham chicken sounds so good and I can use the crockpot!
And this recipe for the Swiss Chicken Bake sounds similar!
Or maybe this Hawaiian Chicken Bake?
Or maybe my college roommate, Danyale's recipe for Lemon Chicken?
Or Pioneer Woman's Parmesan Crusted Chicken?

I've GOT to try this Best, Easiest Hot Fudge Cake EVER!

Can I just say I LOVE Firehouse Pizza and their Roasted Chicken Pasta? Must try this at home!

And maybe some cheese bread to go with it?

Looks like I had better get into the kitchen!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment